For the coating:
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
For the chicken:
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut ’em in half if you want)
- Heat oven to 400. Grease a 15x10x1 (or 9×13) pan.
- Combine bread crumbs, spices, and parmesan cheese. Dip chicken pieces in melted butter. Coat with breadcrumb/parmesan mixture. Place in pan.
- Bake 20-25 min. or until tender and cooked through.