- 2 cups fruit (I recommend peaches & blueberries or blackberries! This was 2 peaches and about 1/2 a cup of berries)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup salted butter (1/2 a stick)
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Peel and cut up peaches into bite-size pieces, and put peaches and berries in a 2-qt casserole dish (like an 8×8 pan).
- Mix flour and sugar in a bowl, then add egg and mix until crumbly. (You can use a whisk, a fork, or your fingers!) Sprinkle topping evenly over the fruit.
- Slice butter into pats and place on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until brown and bubbly. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream!
To serve a larger group, you can make the cobbler in a 9×13 pan. According to my sister Laurie, here’s the best way to “double” it: 4 peaches + 1/2 pint of blueberries, 1-1/2 cups each of flour and sugar, two eggs, and 3/4 stick of butter. It bakes for the same amount of time!