- 1-3/4 lbs small potatoes (I used a combination of red, gold, and purple)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (heaping)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (heaping)
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4-1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. Scrub and dice potatoes and toss with oil, then with garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper, and parmesan until coated.
- Spread in an even layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes. Stir, and roast 5 more minutes or until evenly tender, browned, and crispy.
I’ve also made the potatoes as a side when I had something else in the oven at a different temperature, and they’re flexible at 375-425, with a slightly longer or shorter cook time.
Recipe adapted from What Gaby’s Cooking