- 1.5 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 large or 2 small)
- 1 cup almond butter (mine was salted – I recommend adding an extra pinch of salt if you use unsalted)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8×8 pan, and bake 35-45 minutes (mine was perfect at 35). A toothpick should come out clean (except for some melted chocolate chips, perhaps).
Recipe is slightly adapted from Delighted Momma