- 6 carrots, peeled and cut into even chunks (slice thicker ends longways)
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper to taste (be generous – I use about 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt)
- Preheat the oven to 400. Chunk up the carrots and pile them on a parchment-lined baking sheet (I use a quarter sheet pan size for this amount – see notes).
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, then toss to evenly coat the carrot pieces. Spread them into an even layer and roast for 20 minutes, until tender.
To make carrots for a crowd, double the recipe and use a half sheet pan.
This recipe is slightly adapted from Ina Garten…and by “adapted”, I mean I didn’t fancy them up with chopped fresh herbs. Bahaha!