- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 package frozen roasted peppers and onions
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen, cooked brown rice
- 3 leftover grilled chicken thighs (or other cooked chicken)
- avocado or guacamole cups, or shredded cheese, and salsa for topping
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add frozen peppers and onions and stir and cook until heated through and sizzling. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, heat rice in the microwave according to package directions. Warm the chicken in the microwave or add it to the skillet with the peppers and onions until heated through.
- Assemble burrito bowls by layering rice, vegetables, and chicken in a bowl and adding toppings to taste.